Skip to content

keep UR bull crated n.BAK. of truk

edited June 2015 in General
Miss jumped out AND SHE WAS VERY LUCKY SO.EACH BULL IS DIFFERENT SO PLZ KNOW A DOG DOES NOT LEARN.A.LESSON PREY DRIVES TAKE OVER AND THERE THEYLL GO
SO EACH BULL.IS.DIFFERENT MISS IS AFRAID OF HEIGHTS
SHES OK BUT BULLS KNOW NO.PAIN.SO IM.KEEPING HER STILL. AND CALM
GOD I LOVE THIS BULL COMMUNITY U GUYS HELP ME AND MISS SO MUCH THAT I.HOPE THIS SAVES A BULLS LIFE. AND PLEASE DNT B HARD ON.ME IVE ALREADY BEEN.CUSSED FOR HOURS that I'd let SUCH A THING HAPPEN I.DIDNT KNOW. so HOPE IT HELPS ANOTHER BULLIE image
1433942066640-1265836131.jpg
4320 x 2432 - 3M

Comments

• That's her sleeping just now NO BROKE BONES OR I DIDNT RUN HER OVER LUCKY MISS
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Sorry to hear about her injuries. I hope she heals up perfectly and isn't in too much discomfort right right now.

Nope, that's one thing you won't find me doing  - Allowing a Bull Terrier to be left unattended and unsecured in the back of a pickup while driving down the road. It's a recipe for disaster and I'm happy to hear Missy wasn't hurt a lot worse.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    @jcurtis.... I feel for you almost as much as I feel for Missy... I can't imagine how bad it must be for it actually to happen... We have the dogs in the back of my SUV all the time with the hatchback closed and theoretically locked... But I always have this terrible fear that it will pop open on the highway... It's much worse than any fear I have of falling off a building when I am up there, or any other fear I could have. Sends shivers up my spine.. I hope Missy returns to normal soon.... But, please, no more risky behaviour with the treasures!!! B-) B-)
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Always makes me so nervous to see unsecured dogs in the bed of a truck... You are so lucky Missy wasn't hurt!! We have been through broken bones...very tough.

Quinn is quite spoiled though. She gets the front seat when riding with me and has a special seatbelt she is attached to at high speed traveling. Safety first. ;)
  • Love you Missy!  I'm glad she wasn't hurt seriously.  I thought we learned that lesson before.   [-X