Skip to content

Florida Bull Terrier Event

There is a Bull Terrier Gathering Event in Florida this Sunday (hat tip Djammy!)
It's in aid of The Pure Bred Bull Terrier Rescue group of Florida and Bully owners are coming from all over Florida to meet and greet other Furry Bullies and their humans. It is being held at the Funky Buddha Brewery on Sunday April 19th from 2 to 7 PM .... Bring a designated driver.
The address is: 1201 NE 38th Street, Oakland Park, FL  (Ft Lauderdale)
Please let us know you are coming
FunkyBuddha.jpg
959 x 255 - 221K
In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    That should be a fun event!

BULL_TERRIER_at_play2.jpg
    350 x 350 - 52K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I wish I could come!  I have seen this advertised, we are in North Florida and can't make the trip this time unfortunately.  Looks like a great event!
  • SeonSeon Lake Camanch, CA
    I wish I would have seen this earlier and would have brought Raider.  Oh wait, that's in FL and I'm in CA so it's a wee bit of a drive :-\". 
    Hope who ever attended will post some pics.
    Those pics will have to come from @philsergeant . I have a feeling he's attending to solicit members for his new Bull Terrier Club of Florida.   ;)

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • It was not nearly as crowded as in the first picture at the top of this thread, but I guess that was ok for the dogs. During the approx. 2 hours we spent there, it remained a rather small group of people and dogs. But - yeaahhh - I finally got the chance to see several Bull Terriers in one place. Also enjoyed the honor of meeting two of the most beautiful Bull Terriers, who also happen to be present in this forum - Isa and Marco. They are even more impressive in real life and in tremendously great shape!

Djamila had a blast. It was hot and she wore out after a while. But that did not prevent her from taking every hug she could get. The meeting place was a little narrow, but provided shade. The drinks where cold, enough water for all dogs, even a small pool which Djamila at some point used to cool her belly and feet by just dropping right into it. There also was the rescued dog that was kind of the poster child of this event.
    He was in poor shape, but it was obvious that he is getting care now. It almost broke my heart to watch him with his suppurative eyes. It's just sad how some dogs have to spend most or all of their lives.

I would be happy to find more events like this in SW Florida, either fund raising or just for Bullie fun.
    It was great being there - nice dogs, nice people, nice talks!

bt_meeting.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 278K
    I bet that was a lot of fun! It's always nice to meet with other Bullie owners who love the breed as much as we do.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com