Skip to content

New member. I introduce to you... LOKI

603864_2508539230840_8032085106337662461_n.jpg
480 x 480 - 102K

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Welcome to the Forum @Mrmurph1

Loki looks fantastic! Fill us in with his/her details. How old? Where did he come from?

Looks like it's time to start taping those cute ears and training them stand.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I wrote a long message to go with the photo but for some reason it didn't attach. Also it seems to keep telling me to fill the body and wouldn't let me post anything
  • Anyways it seems to be working on my phone.. I just recently purchased him from a small breeder in Missouri. Yes I know probably not the best place to buy a pup but I live in Iowa and couldn't seem to find anyone near me to purchase from. Plus I was really hisetnent on shipping one. Anyways he is almost 4 months old. He seems to be a stocky guy instead of being tall. He is definitely a wild child. Which I don't know if that is common with this breed or I just forgot how crazy it is to own a puppy hahaha. I want to tape his ears witch lead me to this forum. I look forward to hearing some advice from people maybe some beginner tips or somethings I should know about bull pups since this will be my first one. I did have a shar pei that passed about a year ago. Anyways look forward to the feedback
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited March 2015
    Yes, at four months he really needs help with those Big, BIg, ears... He looks great. Enter "Ear Taping" in the search field above and you will find endless stories about how to tape and help the ears to stand up... it takes a lot of patience, but he is such a good looking fellow he deserves them!!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Can you explain the what Knox Gelatin is,what the benefits are, where can I purchase them, how do I give them to my puppy? 

• You can purchase it from most supermarkets etc next to all the supply's for home baking it comes In little sachets sprinkle some on dogs food it helps the cartlige strengthen in ears
  • Cottage cheese mixed in with their food helps with the ears as well.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC

knox gelatine.jpg
    220 x 220 - 8K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Yes, crazy is normal. I've raised a few puppies and can say my Bull Terrier definitely tops the wild child list. But it's totally worth it :)