Skip to content

New Member Saying Hello!

Here's my boy Tripp.  Miniature @ 15 weeks.  
IMG_20150122_203346.jpg
1173 x 1367 - 152K
IMG_20150122_202455.jpg
1243 x 1639 - 221K
IMG_20150122_203155.jpg
1024 x 1240 - 105K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    He is FANTASTIC! great condition and "killer" looks....Please keep on posting stories & Photos and WELCOME!!! 
    (P.S. You might keep an eye on those ears, they look strong enough to go up on their own, but heavy enough that they might need some help with (LF) Cottage cheese and Knox Gelatin.)
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Ctfu at tripp...
    Great name hahaaaa bet he is a trip huh..he is cute...bully has thick ears but they stood on their own thank god I cant imagine him keeping that tape on for a second...lol...when he was real little they stood up then when he was teething he would let em get floppyish...now they are just perfect no worries bully luvs cottage cheese and I have heard great stuff on knox as well ...def keep us posted luv them babies!!!!
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Welcome to the Forum! Tripp looks great!!!!  :-bd

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Thank you for the warm welcome. Tripp is our first Bull Terrier and he's turning out to be a fantastic if not a little stubborn boy. 
    He's very smart and is already potty trained along with scratching/sitting at the door when he needs to go out. We're working on some leash work at the moment. He does fairly well till he decides he doesn't want to go any more and puts on the brakes.
    I think were going to approach his ears with a wait and see attitude. I would like his ears erect, but my wife would prefer if they were floppy. I suspect they will come up on their own. 
    In the meantime, I'm just enjoying reading the forum. There is quite a wealth of knowledge to be had here.

Angelo