Skip to content

bully playing around outside. lol

So here is bully on mlk day....it was freeeeezing and as u can see he was like...whoot whoot ima hucklebutt lol man I thought these guys hated cold lol
IMG_20150119_153857110.jpg
1153 x 2048 - 307K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    They love the frisky air, gets them going, remember "English" Bull Terriers.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Its worth it I luv when he goes all crazy running he smiles and has soooo much fun I cry lol sumtimes at him
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I bet Bully is having a blast in the snow! I thought for sure we'd have some snow here in NC already but so far we haven't seen a single snow flake.  :((

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • We have sum extra ohio isnt that far...lol wish I could send yall sum..lol
  • We had 4-5 inches...she wasn't too keen on it when it was coming down and when the temps were dropping, but the next day when it was a bit warmer she thought it was fun to use her nose as a shovel and run around in circles. Not good for me as I'm just trying not to fall down!! X_X
  • Lol @Quinnofhearts .....our everything is frozen shovel salt no difference except now no snow for traction...equals a bad fred flinstone moment...hahaaaa...bully sees it snowing he gets excited like has literally bit the door knob and deadbolt like come on come on...lets go...I ALWAYS make him sit and wait like be calm dude or u gunna keep waitin...bully def knows he has to be cool to go out so here he is sitten trying soooo hard to be a good boy but his lil tail waggen his lil rump like he is trying to do that new craze dance move allllk twerkin...lmbo...these guys are the best! It never fails he gets outside booooooom hucklebutt is on..full effect I laugh so hard cant believe tears arent frozen to ma cheeks. ..lol