Skip to content

sharing sum bully...lol

Hi guys missed u guys....i luv this page I dont often have much free time but when I do.....lol busted my lil addiction....right here...hahaaa sooo bully turned a year old on January 11th. ...it was a really great day..when we all woke up swear he knew it was his birthday...im corney I know but of course I did my morning kisses and hugs with him I usually sing good morning to u song but on his bday of course sang happy birthday...lol poor bully huh gotta hear me sing first thing..smh..
20150111_161123.jpg
2560 x 1536 - 886K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Happy Birthday Bully! What was Mom doing up at 1:26 for this post? Didn't you let her sleep?Must have been all that sugar in your birthday cake.... (hope not!)
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Taheheee @philsergeant ...was u a comedian or sumnnthing...lol oh u kill me...u...crack me up ...bully says thanks...he was knocked out I was just trying to get house back in order. .my sister has a Rottweiler two weeks older then bully they rip and run and play tug my mother in law has a yorkie...she is bullys lil like doll she is like four five lbs..she stands on her back feet and kisses bully right in his face he lets her do her thing then he kisses her back but he is real gentle with her its funny we always told him shes a baby..lol sometimes she curls up in front of his chest between his front feet she is curled in a lil ball he has his head next to hers...and they sleep sooo cute but then my mom has a miniature fox terrier she thinks she the lil diva...lol but she loves running I think she thinks she a big dog..but they hang out alot my fam hangs out for everything...lol so bully was worn out he played hard throughout the day..lol I always say a sleepy bully is a good bully..lol anyways phil u need to put pics up to I cant see enough of these guys
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Happy Birthday Bully!!!  He must have been so proud to have his own cake!!
    <:-P   <:-P    <:-P    <:-P    <:-P    <:-P    <:-P

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com