Skip to content

Best Buds

Morning all. I must admit to being the prodigal one here lately. Working a lot in Brazil and the internet connection on the vessel stinks anyhow. I hope all are well and their bullies are all hucklebutting with vigor. Since I was last here we have been blessed with a new addition to our family. May I present my grandson Kylen....accompanied be his best buddy Maya.image
buds.jpg
422 x 640 - 45K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Welcome back, good to hear all's well!  Well I am certain that Batman will grow up to look like Bruce Wayne, but, meanwhile, Maya is still tops in the looks department!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Good hearing from you Mark. Great Photo!!!!  

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Thanks Phil...Steve...my fault entirely for the absence. Maya is such a gentle little girl around the grandkids. She steps it up a notch with me for sure because she knows we can roughhouse. Bear is the same with the kids. We are fortunate to have two very intelligent & loving dogs in the house.
    @Xtracho - I'm going to miss you Bud. It was always great talking to you on the phone and seeing posts from you on this Forum and Facebook. You will be missed dearly my friend. Rest in Peace.

Mark Bodiford.jpg
    960 x 960 - 128K
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    Holy Crap! No! No!, what are you telling me here?????
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
    Phil, sadly Mark was killed yesterday in a Motorcycle accident. He certainly loved his motorcycles and looked forward to riding them when he wasn't traveling the ocean abroad on his vessel.
    He was a great man and I always enjoyed our conversations over the phone. I just spoke to him about 2 weeks ago. His family must be devastated. His facebook page is packed with condolences.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.bodiford.98

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    Isn't it tragic that those men that are completely filled with life and love are robbed of it, while, too frequently, those that are hollow shadows of them carry on forever, wasting space on this earth.
    It certainly is. Mark was one of the most caring men I have met with a heart as big as planet earth. I recall when he was pursuing the adoption of that 3 legged EBT that was in need adoption. He was always looking out for BT's in need.
    He had just spayed Maya and was so concerned about her well being.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Haven't been online at all much, but I just saw this and I'm devastated reading this.  Feel like screaming, "NOOOOOOO!"  He loved his family so much, which included his wife's family and their BTs.  Oh dear, heart is breaking.  oh no, no, why, why, why, why?  He will always be remembered here, and I know I'll never forget his being a big ole softy, heart of gold.  May he rest in peace.
    edited February 2016
    I know... sometimes / most times,  life sucks, more than death !!!
    Life is tough at times but I respect every day I am alive and I'm sure Mark did too. I recall his photos he shared taken of the sunset from his vessel out on the ocean very far from shore. The surreal beauty that God gifts us with each day but only a few take the time to engulf its glory. Mark possessed heart, soul, integrity, and value. His life surely left a big foot print for others to respect and emulate.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com