Skip to content

Awesome Ball Shooter for high energy Bullies! I love this thing!

I just wanted to share this info because it has been so much fun to play with Rosco and wears him OUT!   We got one of these K-9 Kannon Ball Shooters, he gets super excited when he see's it and will run like crazy chasing balls but it saves our arm!  He can go about 20 minutes straight and then he is completely worn out and pretty much passes out on the porch while we enjoy our coffee in the morning
:)>-

When we notice that he has way too much energy built up we bring him outside and let him play for a bit, work him on some of his commands and then pull out the ball shooter.    Does anyone else have one?   If so, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER??!!  lol

You can probably find it at different places, but I got it on Amazon because I am an Amazon freak!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BQRSBPC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00BQRSBPC&linkCode=as2&tag=mycoupcom0d-20&linkId=2R4VBVMQQXC4IKUE

k-9 kannon.jpg
350 x 200 - 74K

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I bet that thing is awesome. However, if I were to use that with Nitro he'd happily fetch the ball on the first launch but on his way back with the ball in his mouth I'd be sure to hear the familiar sound of the ball "Pop" in his mouth. The only way I could shoot the tennis ball out of that a second time would be in pieces much like confetti at party.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • This thing looks like fun! Thanks for the tip!
  • You are welcome @Djammy !  Someone told me that their Walmart carries them as well, my local store did not have them.  You might want to check yours!  Enjoy!
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Just ordered one from Amazon... thanks, can't wait... hope it works near water... I normally stand in the pool with a dozen tennis balls and fling them and they bring them back and drop them in the water.... by the time I'm done I can hardly lift my sun-downer... (no longer :-))
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • I would say it would @philsergeant , it actually looks like a big water blaster.  I don't see any reason that it couldn't get wet.   Rosco is completely worn out from playing this evening.   He loves it and so do I!  Enjoy!
  • @BulliesofNC that is funny!  We have five balls and as he is coming back with one he will drop it at our feet and we launch off another one.  It is high energy fun for him.   Super easy to pick up the ball from the ground with the gun too, you just press it down over the ball.    We are loving it right now!    BTW, still doing AMAZING from training, hasn't forgotten any of his commands and is quick to respond to them which is great! 
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    He sounds like a great Bullie.

Maybe I can launch a Kong Ball out of that gun.  :-?

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Receive ours last night, the kids love it... they especially love the ratchet sound it makes when you load it up. I especially like the fact that you can use the gun to pick up the tennis balls without bending down!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Same here @philsergeant !!  Glad you like it!  It give Rosco just the exercise he needs to wear him out!  It's fun and you are right, it saves the back from having to bend down!  We bought a bag of extra balls and it has come in handy too!