Skip to content

Graduation Day!

edited September 2014 in General
Rosco Graduated from off leash training today and we couldn't be more proud of him.  He was trained in Florida by Otto Lecuona with Premier K-9 who did an excellent job!   He came home two days ago so we could work with him and we brought him back today for the final "parent training" to address questions that we had and to make sure that we were following up with the correct commands.   He is off leash trained and stayed with the trainer for just under a month.  Today we brought him (with the trainer) to Pet Supermarket during free shots day and adoption day so the place was loaded with dogs.  He did fantastic and followed his commands as he was trained with no issues.   When we got back to the trainers he was taking in two pit bulls who were there for aggression issues.  The trainer had us do rounds with Rosco walking past the two pits in their kennel (they went nuts of course).   Rosco initially hyper focused and took a stand but was quickly redirected and walked around the distraction in a calm state over and over including the lay down command within sight of the pits.     I am so impressed I can hardly contain myself.  He did a great job with training!   Here is a pic of Rosco with his graduation cap on, check it out!  That's my boy!!
roscos graduation.jpg
720 x 960 - 55K

Comments