Skip to content

Roxanne :)

So it has been quite a while since I have posted. Roxanne is finally one!!! She has had ankle surgery & doing fine, she started doggy day care & &loves it, we are going to doggy school… And let's say it is a work in progress :). Now she has hives so we are having allergy test to get that figured out and be back on the right track again

Thank you Steve For her we love her more than anything- tears, frustration, laughs, fun, snuggles
image.jpg
2048 x 1356 - 362K
image.jpg
2048 x 1644 - 402K
image.jpg
1280 x 960 - 273K
image.jpg
2048 x 1530 - 863K
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 604K

Comments

• Awww, she's a beautiful girl!!!

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I really can't choose... I think perhaps the one on the car armrest is my favourite... she so pretty... pink is great with her!! Tell us again EXACTLY what her diet is, every tiny thing... and we'll see if we can pick out the culprit for the skin allergy.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Thank you :)

Ok so she has been eating blue buffalo puppy mixed with Merrick beef all dry. I try to mix in the same brand of wet - not always though

She also had been gettin cooked hamberger in with the dry, some time fish and some times chicken

Snacks she recently was eatting was carrots, cauliflour. My husband was also gupivu g her strawberries but that hasn't been for a while. I give her occasionally par of my of my mango fruit bar.

Now we live in a blueberry field and she has been eating the berries . My doggie daycare person said her son gets welts on the blueberry harvester-- on his arms and it is either from the berrie, bushes or the fussy caterpillars on them

We are full of golden rod here.

Her other treats are hills ideal balance soft baked naturals. Beef and sweet potatoe, lamb and apricot , turkey and cranberry --- she also steels smart food cheese popcorn :)

Once in a while she gets chedder cheese

We have a house on the lake, maybe it is the lake water? But when she started breaking out again she had not been in the lake water

The photo I am attaching is from the first break out, it happend over nite and covered her belly, by the second day it was spreading to her back . The vet gave us meds. Her belly cleared and her sides were almost clear and the the sides started all over again but this time nothing in her belly just back and sides in the fur. Nothing but maybe one or two bumps on her face. Nothing on her tail. Weird!!! Oh and we give her her vitamins with peanut butter
    image.jpg
    2056 x 1536 - 1M
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    She must be allergic to something to break out that fast. I don't think it's food related either. It looks like something she laid down in whether it be inside or outside.

Are you providing her some type of supplement for her immune system? Her body is going through changes right now as she goes into maturity which could very well have a lot to do with her breakout especially if her immune system is being challenged.

There can be several things that cause a skin break out and sometimes it's a lot easier to strengthen her immune system (which prevents skin problems and other ailments) then it is to identify what caused the problem to begin with.

NuVet Literature on Immunity.JPG
    825 x 635 - 117K
    NuVet Literature on Immunity 2.JPG
    644 x 644 - 99K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Hey Steve. Yes she takes NuVet everyday. We get the allergy test tomorrow and hopefully find out soon. I hope it isn't blueberries or we will have to move :)