Skip to content

New owner of a bull terrier

edited June 2014 in General
I have a 7 weeks old bull terrier, Is my first terrier. Please any tips will be helpful. What kind or brand of food is the best to give him? Anything I should know about terries??

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Welcome Jared0712.

I think a book could be written to answer your question in detail. I highly recommend spending some time viewing some of the discussions on this Forum which will provide you with a plethora of information on the breed. In the event you have any specific questions please feel free to initiate a new discussions so others can provide their recommendations and guidance.

Now attach a photo of your New Bull Terrier puppy so we can all see him.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Lol.!!
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 953K
  • What brand of food will you recommend me for rocky?
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Look at that terror already spoiled in a nice comfy dog bed equipped with an array of toys!

I currently have my Bullies on Victor. If it's available in your area I highly recommend it. Here's the basics to the diet my bullies are provided daily.

Basic Diet.jpg
    853 x 1524 - 1M
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Everybody's dog will differ and you'll need experiment a bit.... So buy the smallest amounts you can before settling... And switch between foods gradually while you try out which one your boy does best on.... We have had our kids on Orijen for two months and have noticed an improvement... But other brands might suit him better.
    You will find you first EBT a whole new life change... So get your crash helmet on!
    image.jpg
    522 x 880 - 130K
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.