Skip to content

Coping?

edited April 2014 in General
So this morning I'm headed to florida, near Panama City beach. My other half and our fur baby are staying home. I'll be gone eight days!! How am I going to survive without seeing daily bully runs and getting jumped on to wake up and bully kisses??? Coping mechanisms anyone who travels?? :(

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Well! I see you are going to miss your husband just bunches!!!!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    There's no way around missing them when you're gone. However, photos and videos sure help.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    Set up a wireless video cam next to his crate and you can watch him, hear him and talk to him.... We do that, and it typically makes us feel worse..... No it does help a little, at least there's contact and you know he's comfy.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Phil you have cameras on everything.  Its not Big Brother watching its you.  LOL
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • He goes to work with the hubby everyday. So I don't hv to worry about him being alone :-) I got to FaceTime them this morning, but it seems the hardest part is sleeping without him!
    edited April 2014
    Huh, that's so funny... The last six months we must have installed over 300 cameras for various customers... It's the trend just now, and truthfully , people don't know what to do with the information ... They just feel better knowing that "technology" is watching.... Even though they take little involvement themselves.
  • I can sympathize!
    When i went to Silverwood i was gone 10 days and I kept thinking to myself
    "Cesar and Chimera would LOVE to have been here!!"
    Try your best to not think about htem (damn near impossible i know!)
    Try to have a good time and think about other things
  • Agreed Phil.  I was joking.  You are spot on though.  People feel more secure with them.
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC