Skip to content

Flat Stanley Loves Bull Terriers!

edited April 2014 in Forum Member Photos
A friend from Houston sent Flat Stanley to stay a month.  He had a blast going to French Quarter Festival (no pets allowed, boo!), brass band on the street, drunk women trying to pick him up, stops by the Cabildo and St. Louis Cathedral.  The best part of the whole visit?  Spending time with a Bull Terrier.  Rodney had a lot of fun with him...almost too much fun.

If anyone else gets a visit from Flat Stanley, thought it would be fun to have a spot for him to share his experiences.
http://www.flatstanleyproject.com/  
FS rodney 2.jpg
1999 x 3131 - 922K
FS rodney 1.jpg
1927 x 3000 - 972K

Comments

• I remember doing that in school! people rarely sent him back to me though 0.o
  • edited April 2014
    Lol!  I won't lie, I wasn't sure this one would make it back to Houston.  Houston, we have a problem.  :)  It was interesting how many people would yell, "Hey, it's Flat Stanley!" people of all ages.  There was no shortage of drunk women coming up insisting to take pictures with him while they're holding beers.  Yikes!  We had to put him back in his Fed Ex envelope for his own safety.  :)
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    You put Rodney in a Fedex envelope?... Oh forget it... Just one of those drunk New Orleans women asking! 8-X
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Wow! So awesome! I love the first pic, it's like he's trying to shake his hand.