Skip to content

Stoeger is running for mayor!

I know I havnt posted a Stoeger update in a while but we had the winter blues and all of a sudden spring hit and we've been enjoying that! lol
Stoeger is almost ten months now and a growing boy! He has an insane love for sticks and goes crazy for them! We've been working on fetch, he's great at chasin them but he just started bringing them back yesterday, lol.
We've started going to the dog park down the road because they've lifted the resident only restrictions and permit restrictions. He LOvES it! I'm the nervous one but he has been great, except when a male westie, who I EXTREMEly rude, tried to hump him and he didn't like that at all. Other than that he has been incredible with all the other dogs, male and female. The other fur parents love Stoeger, he has been called a stud, gorgeous and fascinating. Lol he eats up all the attention and ppl all over the county know him!
They come up to me and say so and so saw your dog and blah blah, lol so we joke that he is running for mayor because everyone knows him!
image.jpg
2586 x 1716 - 1M
image.jpg
2304 x 1534 - 1M
image.jpg
1936 x 2581 - 2M
image.jpg
1536 x 2048 - 927K
image.jpg
1536 x 2302 - 906K
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M