Skip to content

Bull Terrier Club of North Carolina

BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
BTCNC

For the past few years we've had many people contact us inquiring about Bull Terrier clubs in the North Carolina area. It's always been saddening to report that there isn't one of existence within this area. However, I feel its due time that there is. With this said, I am initiating the start of the first and only Bull Terrier Club for the state of North Carolina  (BTCNC).

The intent of the Club is to bring together Bull Terrier enthusiasts within the state for get togethers, special events, shows, training, etc. Let's face it the Bull Terrier is a rare breed of canine and you seldom see them in public. It would nice to gather at least once a month as a group to attend an AKC event or simply just hang out together with our Bullies at different scheduled locations for a couple hours of enjoyment.

Lately I've been conducting a lot of research in order to find Conformation Shows within the geographic area that contains historical data from past events that documented decent participation of Bull Terriers. It's clear that people don't wish to enter into shows where there will not be any competition and opportunity to gain points towards earning a champion title for their Bull Terrier. Obviously by communicating together within an established club we could coordinate which shows we wished to enter to ensure each show would constitute it to being a Major with productive points earned by the Bull Terriers that entered.

I know there are many that have mentioned having the desire to participate in Shows (Conformation, Agility, and Weight Pull) but lack the knowledge to get started. This club would provide the information and help people so everyone could get involved and have a great time doing so.

If your Bull Terrier is considered a family members like ours are, this would be a golden opportunity to do something with them that they'd enjoy. Club meetings / gatherings would always have a productive agenda for learning more about the breed with topics of Nutrition, Health, Grooming, Training, etc.

Club events will be posted to our Website and updated constantly. There are NO Club Member Fee's or financial obligations involved. Participation during any event will always be optional. It's all about having FUN and enjoying time with our beloved Bull Terriers and others who love the breed.

http://bulliesofnc.com/bull-terrier-club-north-carolina

BTCNC 01.png
1878 x 799 - 2M
- Steve Gogulski
"It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
www.bulliesofnc.com

Comments

• Damn! This is awesome! To bad I'm in California, would be fun to see all the bullies stacked against each other.
  • That's great Steve! I'm in ny and there's one for the northeast or New England area but is still a way away and te distance along with me being intimadated is my problem! I'm just gonna have to get over it and grow a set and just drive up and do it!
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    If I get a P.O. Box in NC, can I belong? Truly Steve, congratulations, good job. If there is anything us "foreigners" can do, let me know.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Phil - I wish you were a club member because I know you'd be an asset to the club as you are as a moderator on this Forum. I think you should initiate one for Florida. I'd be happy to host it on our website.

I missed out on the Eucinuba show last year when my handler kept bugging me to attend, But it was within 2 weeks from the big show in Maryland that I attended. I should have took Nitro and Lucian but got lazy about it. That won't happen this year. That show was in Florida, your neck of woods. Uggg, we could have met up and i would have convinced you to put one (or both) of you bullies in the show as well.

Florida has some good shows and I will most likely attend one this year. When I do, I'm going to be bugging you to show up. If not for participation, at least for support.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited February 2014
    Count on me for support and participation, and on starting a BTCFL once I see enough of your lead to follow.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.