Skip to content

Update on Mckenzie

edited January 2014 in General
Hello!

I wanted to thank everyone for all the advice that was given to my husband and me in regards to Mckenzies health and general obedience. I do want to update the ones who did chime in and help us.

We finally changed Mckenzies food to Blue Buffalo Freedom Chicken Recipe Grain free, and that has DONE WONDERS. Her skin is already healthier, her fur is thicker and fuller and her yeast issues between her toes and even in her ears is clearing up. She overall looks a lot better. She's even picked up some weight. I do give her once a day at dinner time chicken/egg and white rice. And for snacks instead of the generic milk bone, I've been giving her apples, clementines and carrots.

In regards to her behavior, we have been more consistent and she now sits at the door when she has to go out instead of clawing at it and when we take her out shes better with sitting until we get her leash on.

Thank you for all your advice :)
"Work for a cause, not applause. Live life to express, not impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt"

Comments