Skip to content

A little video of weirdo Ollie

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited December 2013
    It's true. Bullies do love to be uncomfortable. Marco comes into my office and climbs onto my chair, where I'm sitting, and worms his way into the space in the small of my back.... It's got to be the most uncomfortable, smallest space possible... But he'll stay there, 80% of him "hanging out" for about half an hour while I work.... Crazy.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    LOL, I couldn't help to chuckle when I heard - "Comfortable???"
    Great Video!
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Love the video, and Ollie.  BTs are so funny they way they think they fit in tiny spaces.  Philsergeant, that sounds so funny, I can imagine Marco working his way into that space.  You need to get a picture!
  • Stoges_mom and I are a fan of Ollie, how can't we be with that Bullie-Face he's got!

Love the vid!

Just last night our pup was riding on my lap in the passenger seat while Stoges_mom drove.

He decided it would be more comfortable to have his rear-end on me and bridge his body across to the dash board. Where he laid his head down, one front leg dangling and the other on the dash. Crazy!

Stoges_mom even commented to him, "Wow, you make that look comfortable..."