Skip to content

Bullies of NC's Toro De Fuego aka "Sergio" Update!

Since I haven't been on here for a little while I figured I would share some of my favorite photos of Sergio from the past couple months and a little bit of an update. Sergio is doing very well with the exception of a toad encounter a little while back that landed him an emergency visit to the vet, a whole bunch of x-rays, bloodwork, and IV fluids; fortunately as predicted by Steve, he bounced back to his normal self with a quickness. Ive come to realize that Sergio really is spoiled rotten (I think I was in denial) This year I went and fought black friday crowds at...... Petsmart!! (at 7:00am) Just to get him the best deals on new kong toys, a big boy kennel, bones, clothes, etc. NEVER did I think I would be targeting a pet store as the first stop of my annual Black Friday shopping extravaganza! Sergio is also an extremely picky eater and I am now learning that he has some really expensive taste...no pun intended. We've finally reached the conclusion that Ziwipeak is his favorite food and at $143 for 11lbs I am pretty thankful to be graduating college sooner than later with a secured job. That little/big man eats better than me! Sergio has also developed a preference for only the finest drinking water.....fresh from the bathtub faucet! :-P  Ive learned the sound of him hanging his front legs over the side of the bathtub and know when its time to go turn the water on....next I just need to teach him how to use a call bell! Also, Sergio has mastered the art of flushing the toilet....nothing like doing your homework at the kitchen table only to hear the toilet flush and see your puppy run by with a roll of toilet paper in his mouth!!!  Sergio also knows how a door knob works! If he wants out and I haven't gotten up fast enough for him, he will jump up, put the whole doorknob in his mouth, and turn his head! To sum up "Sergio" he's the light of my life and quite a character. 

1458614_10153555036105133_1374848207_n.jpg
960 x 720 - 95K
IMG_8579.JPG
1550 x 1550 - 569K
IMG_8478.jpg
1609 x 2546 - 1M
1461147_10153564701705133_1325423797_n.jpg
720 x 960 - 68K
IMG_8373.jpg
2448 x 3264 - 2M

Comments