Skip to content

Thought I would introduce....

2»

Comments

• He's supposed to me manly! LOL! Makoa is very stunning! Is she from a past litter of yours?
    image.jpg
    2448 x 2448 - 1022K
    image.jpg 1022.2K
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    He does look manly and he hasn't even fully developed yet. He's going to be a knock out!
    Yes, Makoa was from a litter of ours. She's got a lot f terrier in her too but in a great way. She's the best momma in the world too. She's all heart.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • She's absolutely stunning! You have some beautiful dogs! Speaking of which, where's some updates on miss Nitress?
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited January 2014
    I need to get some outside photos of her and I hate to admit it but she's a real baby when it comes to the cold. Lately it's been COLD and when I let the dogs out the door they all take off with happiness but Nitress stays real close, does her business, and comes hauling ass to the door barking to be let in. 

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Cleo ripped off the outter layer of my dog door in a rush to get back in side!!! I don't think those that invented the dog door had in mind a 45 lb. Bull terrier running at it full speed and slamming into it to get back in. :) she's done this so many times it warped the nail holes :|
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.