Skip to content

What does this mean?

My bully does this sometimes when my husband or I walk away from her even after cuddles? She is very well behaved and submissive if we put her on her back :-? Can't upload video but basically she does this funny face wrinkles her nose and snaps her mouth?? Any one know what I mean?

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited October 2013
    No, not exactly... Does she make any noise in the process? Like a yelp, or a bark, or a growl??
    Sounds like she's trying to show her displeasure at being ignored? An unappreciative gesture that says" I want more ( continued) attention".... You know, like all Bullies do....
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Ok that makes sense thanks can't upload video so have tried to email it to you thanks
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I saw the video, very cute, but very strange... I'll try and upload it so we can get opinions from others that may have seen the behaviour before.... It's like she's saying, "please don't go"
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.