20131010_200908.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M

Comments

• And this pic
    20131010_200705.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited October 2013
    Probably gets it from lying on the grass.... Try and keep her off there, especially if there's fertilizer or weed and feed, or insecticide present .... I get its mostly on his tummy... If he would stay off the grass then bath him afterwards and us bag balm or a preparation like this after...
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited October 2013
    Probably gets it from lying on the grass.... Try and keep her off there, especially if there's fertilizer or weed and feed, or insecticide present ....
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Yea well if its the grass he goes In the next door neighbors yard and he is always in his yard so ill see if thats the problem thanks phil
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Definitely looks like something he's laying in that caused that rash. Could be wet grass or possibly urine from an accident while crated. It's fairly common to see light belly rashes on young puppies. The pictures don't illustrate a real bad rash. Keep his belly dry and put some Bag Balm on it and I'm sure it'll be gone in a week.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Oky dok bag bald I know I post alot on here about Thor lol I just get worried but ill be getting some some dont want my baby to be bothered by and it and he want stop eating sticks could that be the the problem maybe?
  • agreed with  the grass-Cesar will get the exact same thing after belly crawling across the grass while outside i used to pull my hair out trying to keep it cleared up and putting crèmes and lotions on his belly and stop him from scooching across the grass, but im now at the point where i don't bother, hes gonna do it anyways and it doesn't seem to bother him (plus i got sick of doing it every hour!)
  • Yea frlm what I see I dont even think he realizes its there it dosent bother him but im still gonna use that bag balm just to be on the safe side
  • just went thru this last week , it drove my dog crazy running all over the house like something was biting him but was not, took him to the vet said a reaction to something, I put him on benadryl (spelling) and gave him a bath with oatmeal, it took 4 days for him to get better, he is all set now and never found what happened , good luck