Skip to content

Sookie update.

edited October 2013 in Forum Member Photos
Well she seems to be doing fine. Her shilznit is solid and seems like she is picking up a Lil weight. She feels solid in my hands now versus feeling like a feather when I got her.  It's frustrating that she can't hear but I'm trying to get her to learn hand signals. So far I think she undrrstands come, I pat my chest and no, I shake my finger back and forth. image
FB_IMG_13809411175550220.jpg
4128 x 3096 - 3M
20131004_222835.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 2M
Messenger_5792053609265902817_13809331916224562.jpg
1032 x 581 - 87K

Comments

• What a pretty little girl she is!! 
  • Sounds as though your doing great!!!! She is absolutely adorabull!!!
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    She looks as Cute as can be!

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • My hat's off to you.  ^:)^   She is beautiful. 
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Wow! She looks sooooo special. I've never had a deaf dog but if I did I'd pray it'd be a Bullie. Because the whole essence of a Bullie relationship is based on their dependence upon you. The opposite would be a cat ( that's why I can't really relate to cats) they are so doggone independent that I really think their owners have to slip them a paycheck to get a relationship out of them. Because Bullies develop this dependence, not just material dependence but emotional dependence, needing encouragement, needing approval, needing love.... I think Sookie will come to have an extra extra special love and need of you because I think she will know that you've gone the extra mile for her. Please, please keep us updated as much as you can. Because she's special I'm going to put my traditional mustard pot away, because I sure could eat her she's such a hot dog!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • She certainly looks to be bulking up a bit.

Good work (both of you) on the hand signals!!!
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited October 2013
    Talking about dog emotions I was just watching a report on Fox News where they talked about how these highfalutin studies had measured dogs' brain waves and determined that dogs actually have emotional reactions ( like happiness, appreciation, loved-one recognition....).... No Shit Sherlock!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • I agree Phil, I scratch my head when I hear stuff like that. Kinda like you really need to do test and research to know that a living thing has emotions? You can look at their little faces and see their emotions!!
  • I givem the " WELL DUHHHH" !!!! :-))
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.