Skip to content

Baby on the way, two bulies at home, any suggestions.

edited September 2013 in General
We should have a baby in the next two weeks or so. Currently we have a two year old daughter and two Bull Terriers. They are used to our daughter screaming, siting on them, playing with them.  Any general advice you might have or experience with this situation?

One Bully is just not enough

Comments

• I have no suggestions as we are awaiting the arrival of our puppy.  I have a two year old son and another on the way also.  :)  I'll be following this thread though.  

Congrats!
  • Williamn Johns has Ollie and brought home a beautiful baby girl a month or 2 ago.  Maybe he will have some good pointers., xwilliamjohnsx I can't remember how to TAG :-(
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • Theirs a thread called Brutus nipping/aggression. My son was 2yrs old at the time this was happening and I also had a 2yr. Old female bt. He had a serious problem with the energy level of my son and dominance and jelousy issues as well. He also used to spin. Every puppy is diffrent in what their temperment is like and how strong of a leader you intend to be. I also think breeding is a big factor. I was able to change his evil ways for the better and the pics below were taken mere minutes ago. I am not gonna say he's the perfect boy he's not it was a long road and we still work on his jelousy today.
    20130913_151656.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    20130913_151651.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    20130913_151626.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Oh! That's just because he's always been in love with Spider-Man!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Awwww! Those are precious! You did a great job!
  • We wore that spiderman to the store on many occasions and have met batman coming out of the local gas station too, with his mom!!! Lol!!!! He's not perfect but he's much much better and when he gets grumbly he lookes to me for guidance now instead of using his teeth or just gets up and leaves. I can handle that!!! :D
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.