Quality of Life (Humor)

BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
edited September 2013 in General

- Steve Gogulski
"It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
www.bulliesofnc.com

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Reminds me of back in the day when we had competitions as to how many college students you could squeeze into a telephone booth!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • They all look comfy!!! Steve how do you raise three bts willing to share their space Brutus would eat the dog that tried to invade his space!!!! We don't have crates for this reason you truley rock dog wisperer!!!!! ^:)^
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    3? Right now there's currently 6 inside the house and trust me I've seen it where 4 bullies would make an attempt to share one kennel. They all get along great and make no trouble to each other. From time to time one might get jealous over attention or a favorite toy but one loud "No" and they're back to their spunky selves. That's actually a rarity too. The only time one may get moody would be while pregnant. Makoa got that way with certain dogs. Poor Rocky is so big and goofy that he gets bossed around by all the girls. You'd think he'd be the dominant one because he's so strong but he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Either that or they just don't phase him one bit. I never seen him get mad or angry. However, there's times he'll just bull doze his way into a kennel while one of the girls is sleeping and they'll give him a loud growl and snap but it doesn't bother him at all and he'll just continue doing what it is he wanted to do. I need to video tape him one day because the things he does will crack you up. Bull Terrier's are unique and different but he's really different. You can't help not to like him. :P

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Need video! !!!
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.