Skip to content

Bullie Run

philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
edited August 2013 in Forum Member Photos
Don't know if anyone knows anyone qualified to adopt, but I keep looking... there is this boy here in FL... I am happy to go check him out and help on the bullie run if needed.... He looks pretty good
Toby•0827.jpg
951 x 402 - 289K
In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.

Comments

• I will talk to Kim Phil and see what she says.......
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    The VERY HIGH energy, anxiety, and animal aggression is the elements which will pose some difficulties for appropriate adoption. This is another Bull Terrier that needs increased awareness in regard to the right home with someone that knows the breed and has the time on the hands to train him properly without the expectations that they're getting a Bull Terrier that requires no effort and commitment.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Yes sir, will make that clear when I talk to Kim in a few, thankyou Steve for that advise!
  • Talked to Kim am sending her the link for this as she does have someone in FL. To foster....will let you know when I hear back.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Isn't the Bull Terrier currently at a foster or shelter?

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • More than likely, if its a shelter they get the dog out and get them a foster if its an individual or a foster I don't what she does exactly but if you remember Baby she was in a shelter for around 2 months in a cage and some shelters will euthanize which was her case but most will reachout to find a rescue and if they can't due to noone being able to take the dog on they will euthanize as well.