Skip to content

Food Supplements

BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC

In order to provide a well balanced diet sometimes dry dog foods just aren't enough. I used many supplements in the past for my dogs and have had great results in their overall health and energy levels.

We've been asked many times what foods and diet we utilize on our dogs. Currently here's what I feed and supplement my dogs:

This combination has proven to provide an excellent diet for my bullies and they love it too. I have never had any problems with any dog that's been on this diet. I've experienced exceptional energy levels, health, shiny coats, less shedding, and other beneficial attributes from this particular diet.

- Steve Gogulski
"It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
www.bulliesofnc.com

Comments

• I used Puppy Gold the milk replacer powder when Ellie had her puppies when she appeared to have less milk, it was AMAZING. Her milk supply got huge and she kept an impressive amount of weight on her the entire time she nursed. It wasn't until I was weaning them and stopped giving it that she started losing weight. I have used the 'Show Stopper' from them as well and I was also very impressed by the results, it helped my dogs gain weight, both products are awesome!!
  • I used to use Nupro gold on my Shih Tzus when I showed them and have my new little bull terrier on it. That suppliment is amazing and does wonderful things for the skin and coat. I was using Taste of the Wild puppy for my little one and I also feed a meal of raw since he's really high energy and likes to burn off everything I feed him otherwise. 

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Sounds like a great combination and one that I know really works. I've used many supplement products over the years and have stuck to Nupro Gold.
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I've used puppy gold and im giving it to Electra and Claxxton now, I love the stuff. Helps put on weight and is great for growing puppies or helping a mother make milk. With Electra's last litter she started going low on milk, I tried calcium tablets and it did nothing, they were sucking her dry! I put her on puppy gold just to try it and she put on weight WHILE producing more milk than I ever imagined. She kept on the weight until I took her off of it to wean them, it was amazing! I've also used show stopper which I like a lot too.
  • What is the best BLUE product for my bull terrier?
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Hi here.my dogs nails are braking in layers. Its a sign in lack in nutrition(calcium?)i would appreciate an advice on what kind and brand i should choose.thanks
    I recommend any of the three listed in the above LINK. I also recommend providing your Bullie with a good supplement.
    What diet have you had him on?

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • He eats totw.salmon formula.
  • Breeder told me to give him extra calcium.i wasnt sure because my puppy came from Europe food and drug administrations here and there have different rules,so i contacted about it totw and they told me that all calcium puppies need,is included in formulas.
    TOTW salmon is a great food and highly recommended by many. You can always use the dry kibble as a the foundation for your Bullie's diet and supplement it with meats and veggies. My EBT's don't eat the same thing twice in one week but they always have 2 cups of a high quality grain free food with every meal. Currently they are on Victor All Stages.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I love the victors grain free, that along with the grizzly oil make his coat the softest I've ever felt on a short coat dog. I've stopped the Darwin's bc it was giving him dry skin. I think he is allergic to an ingredient in the package.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I'm interested in the comment about Darwins....I also feel there's something in the additives that's not too kosher.... Why can't companies just supply meat instead of using all the fillers? Anyone else notice any negative effects.... Although Darwin's is a lot cheaper I think Instinct is better,  that's what they were on before we changed to Darwins
    Instinct_lg.jpg
    200 x 200 - 8K
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Interesting Phil! Darwin's has AWESOME customer service but since cutting it from the stooges diet I've seen improvements with his coat. I wouldn't bash them at all and it's so easy to just have to open a pack and have the raw food mixed and ready. I really think it's just the eggs for Stoeger but I don't know.
  • Not one single issue here with the Darwins.