Skip to content

Antler chews

Ok so Dezi has recently discovered the wonderful world of antlers, my question for you guys is.... Where do you buy your antlers? I've bought some online recently but was disappointed in the size they came in they claimed one size but when they got here they were more like 3-4 inch pieces which I think are too small for her (7 months). Also have any of you tried the antler burs or "chips"? And one more.... Is there a preference between deer or elk or moose or water buffalo or whatever they sell lol? Thanks.

Comments

• I have only ordered from bestbullysticks.com . Not antlers though. They have a wide variety of items to choose from. Antlers, burs, bones and more. It is more on the pricy side BUT, after I made my first order I constantly get emails for sales, promotions and discounts. The best part that I like from that site, is everything is sized. I now have the 12 in bully sticks. I know a lot of people also use Amazon. Check them out too!! If you score any good deals let us know!! :)
  • Thanks, I usually use wag.com or jefferspet.com the frequently have good bargains but that's where I've been having the size issues. Last time I bought bully rings and they literally were about the size of a large potato chip! My husband likes to joke and hand her a chew and say "here's $2.50" 2 minutes later she's looking for another. The bully sticks from Jeffers are usually good priced and true to size. The rings, pretzels, braids and so forth is what I've had problems with. (And of coarse the antlers)
  • Got mine at elkusa.com. They have a 2 lb. minimum order. and I ordered the "small footer antlers". They are plenty long and are about 1" to 1.5" in diameter. So far so good.