This is guy is truly awesome!!!

- Steve Gogulski
"It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
www.bulliesofnc.com

Comments

• Yes he is.  Wish he was around here.
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • Me 3!!!!!
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • He is truly amazing I must admit Ive never seen him working with any bullys which I would love to see ive searched the net but nothing if any one knows of any programmes videos etc please let me knowwould love to watch it .
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    He did have one a while back with a Bullie. I forget what was the issue with the Bull Terrier. Probably calming down an excited young Bull Terrier. I tell you what, for some Bullies, the hardest thing to teach them is to stay calm when that door bell rings and not to jump up on visitors when they first come over. As an example an 8 month old Bullie could be calm all day and never dare jump up on you but when that guests rings the door bell all manners suddenly go out the window. Then you take an older Bullie who wouldn't jump on them even if you asked them to. Oh, the wonderful experiences of a Bull Terriers puppy and adolescent stages. @-)

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • They are a handful!!! My biggest problem with this is training the visitors not to touch talk or give eye contact because if their ignored they are better behaved. Cleo does fairly good with visitors Brutus the more attention the more of him you get!!!! I tell people allllll the time they don't listen!!!! The other day I had juhovas trying to sell me their Bs ( no offense just my preference ) and they got out of the car to start petting Brutus and he was alllll overem I so kindly slide the window open tell them I'm not interested and slide it back shut as my dog is jumping all over them. I'm hoping this will deter any further unwanted visits:) now its a running joke he can only jump on juhovas!!!! I'm bad I know! I sure hope by sharing this I don't offend anyone.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    That's funny.

"Here they come...unleash the Bullies!!!"  =))

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • >:) I'm an ass I know!!!! :D
  • I can picture them "what they heck" she just closed the window.

Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • :D
  • There were 2 different episodes of Caesar working with bullies. One was a lazy bullie, the other dog aggressive. I can't remember the exact episode number but I think one was in season 2. Not sure of the other. If you go on project free tv you can look up all the episodes, and I think they list the dogs and owners he helps

• Oh Boy! Cesar! There are five season's of this excellent dog behaviorist's DVD's available. Only five! Dang! LOL I have ordered all of them via Netflix and now that you good people have reminded me, I think I'll order them again! He is sooo much fun and I so admire how he manages to both help the dog and still relate to and have compassion for the people who own the furkid.

This quality in him is what makes him so special. I do NOT have this gift and sometimes in Dog Rescue I want to slap some twits Up 'longside the head! Especially when going to a home where the people just want to dump their dog and the poor thing is in so much distress. I'd better not get started on this topic so I'll shut up! LOL Thanks for the reminder Steve! Sonja and Pumba in OR

Did you guys see him with the Bulldogs? What a hoot that was with Cesar and the B Dog stretched out on the grass both exhausted, Cesar Trying to keep a skate board away from said Bull Dog and losing!!! ROFL /
    We dog people are soooo lucky to have this guy. Thanks
  • I saw the one with the lazy Bullie that didn't want to move, go upstairs, etc.  He needed a buddy.  He got really excited when "Daddy" hung out with him.
  • I couldn't shut up! LOL I am going to reorder these DVD's and hope that the two Bullie's you good guys mentioned are on them! Didn't see them the first time around.

Sorry I am sooo lame! Sonja and Pumba in OR

This is guy is truly awesome!!!

Hi.
    I appreciate this is an old thread lol
    does anybody know what series and epsode numbers the two bully episodes are..
    Also does anybody know any other good programmes/visual training aids i can download.