Skip to content

Security and Peace of mind

Oh how we hope to have one soon for two major reasons, peace of mind and security. Recently someone tried breaking into my house through the front and then the back door. He woke me up in the middle of the night about 2am and I waited on him with a shotgun. Unfortunately my husband was working in Clarendon county (he's a county deputy and I am a non-retired police officer). It just would help to have that extra security in the house when my husband is away. Thankfully I didnt have to kill anyone that nite. I just want to be able to sleep when my husband is gone and to have a strong companion such as a bull terrier to be at my side when a situation as this arrives. I wanted a BT since forever and this situation solidified my request with my husband. We do not live in a terrible neighborhood, but in the last 2 yrs there has been more break-ins and minor criminal activity as time goes by and opportunities present themselves more is committed. So I think criminals will stay clear of this house if they hear a dog barking from the inside. I know all of you would agree this is definitely the right breed for that extra protection. 

Comments