Skip to content

Memphis update

jur45jur45 australia

Hello all🙂

Just updating as its been awhile.

We are back to the vet tomorrow as he is going backwards once again.

After long haul of AB after sepsis, we changed his diet, followed homeopath protocol but it is not enough to keep him from infection outbreak. It starts small and then its rapid. Medicated washes keep it clean but he is feeling n showing the signs.

My homeopath is getting new glacier products from the US very soon and we can try this. It will always be trial n error but poor Memphis has to endure this up n down of health.

He will most definitely get another run of AB from the vet. This is so unfortunate but as I said the homeopath remedies of natural AB, fungal/bacterial herbs, immune support tonic, topical skin drops are just not turning him around. I have to keep him alive on big pharma knowing its poison but to give us time to still find a solution🙏

Moose' anniversary is on the 8th🕊️

IMG_20240430_123004_043.jpg
4160 x 3120 - 5M
IMG_20240430_123013_239.jpg
3120 x 4160 - 5M
IMG_20240427_113252_218.jpg
4160 x 3120 - 5M
IMG_20240502_112946_556.jpg
3120 x 4160 - 4M
IMG_20240502_100845_689.jpg
4160 x 3120 - 4M

Comments

• that1Boomerthat1Boomer Middletown, PA
     :(  I am at a loss for words.  He is in my prayers, as you are. 
  • jur45jur45 australia

Thankyou B❤️❤️MER🙏

My update from vet didn't post.

Had our vet visit. Yes AB inj plus oral to give. I have to give three consecutive ones then back Monday.

Doing coconut water as a saline substitute, manuka honey topical and colostrum I'll have to wait to get.

Thankyou🙏

• Billie_TinaBillie_Tina California

Poor Memphis, how is he doing now?

• jur45jur45 australia

Just saw the vet this morning. Its a vicious cycle of healing, trying.

He has a bad eye infection too. Anyway these pics after wound care makes him look so brutalized but he is so happy to go back home. Nothing was seen in the eye. I gave eye cream and more tablets. I'm going back on Friday for blood work. I ran the idea of oxygen insufflation therapy by her. She will read up on it and discuss Friday. I am still awaiting the new glacier products and colostrum from my homeopath.

Memphis seems to have energy walking, swimming, eating normal considering how he looks🙏

Oh I didn't mention the honey he reacted to and his head flared severely😣 Memphis is really going through the tests of all as I try to find him relief🥺

• jur45jur45 australia

My msg haven't been uploading will write another shortly.

• jur45jur45 australia

Sorry as I dont know why my updates didn't post🤔

Anyway we've had good, bad and now good but on AB again.

Colostrum arrived today but awaiting custom clearance on glacier products to see if they can keep him off AB and hinder recurring skin infections.

Enjoying the good days we have🙏

IMG_20240513_114837_558.jpg
    3120 x 4160 - 5M
    IMG_20240513_114952_345.jpg
    4160 x 3120 - 4M
    IMG_20240517_093232_350.jpg
    3120 x 4160 - 3M
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Have you tried putting some desitin ointment on his cuts?

desitin.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 127K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • jur45jur45 australia

No Steve. I've been trying to follow vet or homeopath advice topical solutions. I can run it by the homeopath but she'll most likely want me sticking to her AB/fungal spray.

The pics of his vet visit two weeks ago were just after fresh wound cleaning prodding, so it looks horrific at the time but was happy to be done. They are now drying but its a false positive. All blood work indicates good.

Only until he ceases AB do we get a true indication how he is internally doing. So far haven't nailed it.

Customs haven't cleared the Glacier immunity products the homeopath suggested to try🙄

As I said, we are enjoying the good days. He has energy and is a lot happier 😊

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I can understand them wanting to stick to a certain regiment. However, based on minimal progress with the open wounds and sores on the face I don't think it would hurt at all to simply rub in a little desitin ointment on one spot to see if it works better than the spray. I'm confident it will have quick results that will trump the fungal spray.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • jur45jur45 australia

Will do that Steve👍