Skip to content

Memphis update

jur45jur45 australia

Hello All!

Memphis has improved greatly since his infection which is wonderful to see. However this is on long route of AB. Vet scheduled for tomorrow to do bloods, AB injection most likely.

I received his new allergy report yesterday. Yes, I'm overwhelmed at the work thats needed. Diet, detoxing and elimination.

He has MAJOR highlighted for pain, inflammation, bacteria, virus

MINOR for thyroid which I'll run past vet tomorrow.

He has immune system imbalances for bacteria, fungus, pesticide, mold, parasites, yeast, vaccinosis, inflammation, pain, virus, candida, emotions, thyroid.

Lamb (which is his main protein) is a moderate sensitivity so I'm advised to change. But what? Ive done numerous changes. Even though beef isnt highlighted, I know its no good. I was giving beef and rabbit before he went downhill. Venison I haven't tried.

There are many items, some grasses, chemicals to read up on.

We will be commencing several detoxes, supplementing more, spraying, washing etc as per homeopath in the coming weeks once AB have ceased. Supplementing, probiotics, washes have been implemented throughout his recovery. We pray we do not fall backwards and down more pharma medications which we know has impaired his immune system but given us life to resolve his issues properly.

He is a stressed out boy, lost Moose and has not been in good health mind n body. I can only give so much of my time and he needs more happy, dog time. To bring another dog for love as medicine is too much of a gamble presently. I dont think I can manage if it was to fail🤔 and I have a lot on my plate at home. Thankfully I am at home and can dedicate the nursing he requires💙 He is back to doing his long walk, swim, run and has pulling energy😉

PS: when you look at the lying down head up position in comparison to standing on the balcony...it looks like two different dogs. Moose shines through 100% in the lying down position. He will always be there even when we aren't looking...HE IS LOOKING🤍💙💫

IMG_20240321_202149_015.JPG
1200 x 1078 - 261K
IMG_20240321_202243_882.jpg
1200 x 1181 - 303K
IMG_20240321_202126_177.JPG
1200 x 1029 - 328K
IMG_20240319_083805_785.jpg
4160 x 3120 - 5M

Comments