Skip to content

Double - No Trouble - Yet😜

jur45jur45 australia
edited November 2022 in Forum Member Photos

Memphis n Moose just ooze love🥰

Is anyone confused who's who😉

Currently dealing with skin rashes on Moose. Vet ruled out mange. I've cut the yakka plants and will see if there are any changes. Declined the cytopoint and will hopefully work through this current obstacle successfully...... of course I will👍

IMG_20221103_151909_212.JPG
3513 x 2951 - 2M
IMG_20221102_161548_188.JPG
3149 x 2017 - 1M
IMG_20221102_082200_824.jpg
4160 x 3120 - 4M
IMG_20221030_010643_460.jpg
1820 x 1106 - 233K
IMG_20221108_001624_900.JPG
2080 x 1340 - 374K

Comments

• that1Boomerthat1Boomer Middletown, PA
    They both look pretty comfortable. They make me want to go back to bed. lol

All the best of luck with sorting out Moose' rash. You have done a fantastic job so far. You can do it. 
  • jur45jur45 australia

Thanks Boomer.....I needed that reassurance as I get reminded "go to the vet🤦‍♀️" They help with symptoms not diagnosis of the cause! I don't need temporary meds unless it gets severe, which is not the case. Happy as Larry on the beach still👍 just looks bad on a white coat.

Hey I can't play with dazzling up pics ie: Majesty McKenzie as I have error msg on photo studio🤔 that's another thing to sort!

I'll keep you posted as I conquer on with my precious doubles🐾🐾😉

• Those are really cute pics of the boys!!! So sweet ❤😍

I love the how all our bullies sleep in the same positions, adorable!

• jur45jur45 australia

Yes Tina, my phone is clogged full of these sleepy positions lol

Hey my cheeky Moose ran off n chased a long board rider on the road not long but panic 😳 whilst i was leading up Memphis!

I tried to run with Memphis but he didn't want to move and I couldn't hook him up anywhere, scared of my yelling at Moose. It was so close to the highway😖 luckily Moose stopped and looked at me with 'what's the fuss about?'

I was so mad at him. Now I'll have to lead up a bit earlier not so close to the road. There's always that dog trigger we cannot anticipate lol cheeky bullies😜

• Omg, how scary, but I'm so glad he stopped and he's ok!

• jur45jur45 australia

See they're OK just alot of skin scabs arising again on Memphis, looks like he barreled into a briar patch😜

Unsure if this his grass allergy🤔

IMG_20221105_151335_790.jpg
    2080 x 1415 - 605K
  • Ughhhh sooo cute!! Makes me wanna have two lol. But my one already keeps me pretty busy.

• jur45jur45 australia

Thankyou but you have Baby plus Dakota😊 that is a lot of balancing n work. I got my two after my five kiddos were grown up, now these are my twin finales😜 with all the allergy issues I minimally encountered with my kiddos🤔 I say minimally as my youngest is having allergy tests currently. 🤞 its not doggo related😊

• Awwwe Memphis, it definitely looks like a flare up from allergies and its healing

• @jur most definitely. But once baby is grown. Instead of having another baby, I rather get another dog lol. It will definitely be a long while until we bring another bull terrier into our lives. I wish I had some bull terrier friends in my city! But I don't.

• jur45jur45 australia

I reckon once you have a bully you'll attract them, they'll pop up! Everyone admires them....and you'll get "back in my day....."

There are a few around my end but I don't catchup one on one as such, they'll randomly pull me up for a chat but I keep on moving depending where we're at. Can't play near roads or stop near crossings lol Dogs don't understand this when they're excited and they're hard to control in such instances😊

Enjoy your new arrival, so many memories to be had🥰

Just had to take a pic of Memphis as I head out the door😊

IMG_20221107_143727_997.jpg
    4160 x 3120 - 4M