Skip to content

Terence now 7 months

StodieStodie London
edited September 2022 in Forum Member Photos

Hi peeps,

Nut job is now 7 months weighing in at 26.5kgs.

Keeps eating everything he shouldn't mostly the garden, settee etc...keeping me very busy lol.

Also his decided to be a fussy eater.....costing me a fortune..unless it's fox and cat poo keep catching him eating that.

Found his vocal cords also, lucky enough he settles at 20:30 for the night so no complaints from neighbours.

Also his into humping for an hour or so before bed...any ideas how to kerb this other then getting his nuts chopped...

Deeeppppp Joyyyyyy...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope all are well

20220904_080711.jpg
2454 x 2821 - 3M
20220904_080740.jpg
3616 x 2651 - 3M
20220904_080920.jpg
2271 x 2755 - 2M
20220904_080825.jpg
2741 x 3801 - 4M
20220904_080902.jpg
2729 x 2463 - 2M
20220817_110408.jpg
4032 x 3024 - 6M

Comments

• jur45jur45 australia

Hello

Your beautiful nutjob Terrence is doing what is very normal re humping, at this age. I just assert NO if it goes on n on and distract with whatever suits. He is a big boy with alot of raging hormones so you probably will have your work cut out to control this. I have smaller boys but times two and managed this so far well🤞 They can get the motion if they play excitedly😜

Keep up the good work, he's very young still😃

• Terrence looks great! My girl is about 2½ years old and she's still a little nut job, lol.

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Based on his age it's just a phase he's going through. It's not really the NUTS that are causing him to hump either. I've seen female Bullies hump on things too. It's often a dominant act and normally seen during adolescent stages. Eating poop is something that some dogs like to do regardless what breed of dog they are. Some people say it has something to do with their diet but that has never been proven. Best to keep scolding him when you catch him in the act until he catches on that this is something that will get him in trouble.
    But like I always say, "Bull Terriers are like fine wine, they get better with age."

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • that1Boomerthat1Boomer Middletown, PA
    "Bull Terriers are like fine wine, they get better with age."  I like this. it is so true.  :D
  • jur45jur45 australia

What do ya say about us aging humans Steve.....anyone 🤔 it'd better be nice😜

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    jur45 said:

What do ya say about us aging humans Steve.....anyone 🤔 it'd better be nice😜

I think the saying stands true for people too. However, my body aches in the morning tell me otherwise. :)

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Well the poo eating I think has stopped, his also not pooing in the garden, only when out walking which is a result.

I'm showing him next week which is going to be an experience as can't find any ring craft classes and doing it all off you tube...🤣🤣🤣🤣

And likewise one aches most of the day 🤣🤣🤣