Skip to content

CAN YOU SPOT WHAT I DIDNT🙈

Hey guys I sent this pic to my family and didn't see properly😳

Innocent oversight of my Moose taking in the sun after hose down😊

IMG_20220720_203803_511.jpg
1368 x 1870 - 602K

Comments

• Billie_TinaBillie_Tina California

Lol, that's too funny, He looks relaxed and enjoying the sun !

I hope Memphis's leg feels better soon! He probably tweaked a muscle during the walk/jumps. I'm sure the cold salt water helped!

• jur45jur45 australia

Yes Tina....chill day for us all👌

He's still limping on it, will see how he goes. Vet advised wait a few days before seeking consult as per previous call🤞

Yes I thought it was the red chair, silly me😜

Lol, thats funny! Btw, how is Memphis's leg, is he still limping?

• jur45jur45 australia

Hi Tina,

First day out after four day rest.

He keeps it up a little but did better than I expected. I had him in the salt water too. Tomorrow will tell me if exercise hindered or helped him.

Encountered beach inspectors 😳

Warning for me... I'd have to drive to the dog beach and then I'll have the challenge of many dogs in one area🤔

Do not know what I'll do tomorrow...street walk I don't think would help Memphis' leg.

They've been pretty good with such a long break too. They did have a barney, totally unexpected as it may occur if I had my meat shopping etc. That I know but I didn't. So the squabble brought out the dragon lady within. For them its nothing, what's the fuss about mum? But I know it can get worse. I fell over in the heat of it and now have a few sore bone reminders🤨 The lack of exercise was the buildup here.

I'm still waiting on Memphis' allergy test, up to three weeks still🙄

That's good to hear he's getting better! You're a Rockstar dealing with fights between them and so glad that you're able to intervene before it escalates!

Keep us posted when you get his allergy results

• jur45jur45 australia

No Tina, need to be quicker in response so as to not injure myself and not escalate my yelling😬

Everyday is different so we can't be hard on ourselves.

Walked on the footpath😣 we did not enjoy this and being so close to the water and sand, was hard for us to just look. I didn't want the council to fine me. I'll be switching up times when I'm ready. 🥰👍

We all do the best we can and strive to do better next time :) Billie gets corrections everyday, lol.

I hope you guys find a better time to sneak off to the beach! It was probably a tease for all of you being so close to the water and not being able to go in