Skip to content

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited July 2022
    That's awesome. Such a smart Bullie. I love seeing videos like that. Bull Terriers are so smart when you dedicate into training them.

Here's one of my Bullies doing a few tricks: https://youtu.be/njZHE1DSnG8 

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Billie_TinaBillie_Tina California
    edited July 2022

Thanks Steve! Yes I remember watching that video of Kolohe when I first joined the forum and was looking through previous posts. It's funny bc that's actually the video that inspired me to start training Billie :) I was so impressed and thought I'd give it a try. Billie responds well to her training sessions. I think she actually likes it and has fun with it :)

• jur45jur45 australia

Bring it on Tina👏👏👏👏👍

Oh I feel guilty guys 😏

Can't do those but I get the tasks done (most of the time) when needed to walk off leash👍

Mine have incorporated the 'Skippy downunder' as I've got them jumping for their sticks. Memphis was brilliant at backflips, kept viewers entertained.

Memphis now gets to hold and fetch his stick more as i did mistakenly go overboard one day and we had a back leg limp😬 Jumping probably not advised on their joints🤔 he's good now but I don't want it to resurface😉

• Billie_TinaBillie_Tina California

Thank you! Don't feel guilty Sarah, you do so many fun things with your boys and train them in different ways. You're an awesome mom to the boys!

• jur45jur45 australia

Thanks for the positivity Tina😊

Had a great day of many admirers and compliments but Memphis injured his left rear leg this time. I don't know when it occurred exactly during our walk. He just goes gungho for his stick!!! if i throw it in the water which I try, as he gets the swim. If he carries it he still tries to jump a bit but not intense.

If I just carry his stick he non stop barks, spins walking and is very triggered for it especially if its the beginning of our walk. I need to shut him up so I let him carry it. He can still bark/talk with his stick too😜

We kept in the water on the way back as much as possible for the cooling healing salt water. I will rest today and see how he recovers with it🤞🥰