Skip to content

Sore, inflamed paws

Hi all!

Our 6 year old has been getting these swollen, infected looking lumps inbetween his paws on and off for a couple of years and we’re running out of things to try and prevent them!

Can anybody help with things for us to try and stop them? He licks them all the time and we stop him as much as we can. Also, does anybody know what it could be?

Thank you in advance!!
1BCECA3D-1EF4-4C9B-874B-B4A2B431769A.jpeg
4032 x 3024 - 3M
A30AFD94-65FE-4454-AA65-92FF19C279E0.jpeg
3024 x 4032 - 1M

Comments

• jur45jur45 australia
    We feel for you as so many of us have encountered these painful sores on our bullies. Have you read the previous posts?
    I don’t know what you’ve tried but there are several solutions to try ie salt washes, malaseb, benodine wash, colloidal silver but it looks pretty infected so antibiotics may be needed to bring faster relief too. Anything new in diet, seasonal triggers? Is he on nuvet? So difficult to ascertain why it started I know.
    Hope you get some relief for your darling.
  • StodieStodie London

I have used sudocream but only very small amounts to help with sores, partner swears by it on her dogs.

May need to get a cone collar stop them licking paws.

Just got to be careful of grass darts when sores are open especially in areas where grass not been cut for a while

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com