Skip to content

FARMINA

Hi everyone, new EBT mom here!! I have a puppy. Before I got her she had been eating Purina pro puppy food, which I am not a fan of. And I have slowly switched her over to farmina puppy food and she is doing great!! I was wondering if anyone on here feeds their bull farmina? And if so with formula? Or what other brands do you recommend? I do feed some raw to my other dog(is not a EBT). Raw feeds- What specifically do you feed your bull ?

Comments

• Kins85Kins85 TX
    edited November 2021
    UPDATE ON FARMINA N&D:

Quick back ground: My little dog eats the formula for small breeds and dose very well. I also feed it to my cats.

So naturally I wanted to feed this to Dakota because of the quality.

Dakota is doing great on farmina lamb puppy for medium and maxi low grain.
    She is completely off the Purina pro puppy. She really likes the FARMINA. Her stools were so wet and stinky with Purina. Now they are solid and not stinky. Plus is she has stop farting on me!! Which were deadly... lol Vet said she is doing very well. I will kept monitoring her and post updates if any.

PS. They also have a grain free formula if anyone is interested. I'm not going to get into a agurment on grain vs grain free. So please don't fight me on that. This form seems like very nice ppl so I don't think that will be an issues but I just wanted to put that out there :smile: :)

But I would love to hear/disscuss which you prefer and why.

And just because: Here is a pic of Dakota and her buddy cowboy.
    IMG_20211031_130413_149.jpg
    3799 x 3024 - 2M