Skip to content

CHEW TOY?

as you all know, our bullies go through their toys like nobodies business

can you recommend a chew toy besides a marrow?

Comments

• jur45jur45 australia
    Ropes are good for tugging on, not too long of course. I diy old socks with a crunchie wrap inside that makes a sound triple wrap or more with old socks, tie big knots on both ends and let them rip apart. These are supervised diy suggestions only a lot of fun :p
  • jur45jur45 australia
    I also give an empty plastic 1ltr or 2ltr bottles, take labels of and top and let them be heard lol.....it won’t last long and beware if they mutilate it then discard so as not to swallow pieces.
  • jur45jur45 australia
    Sorry, also beware if they have loose teeth as not to cause bleeding. I didn’t read how old your bully is :o
  • that1Boomerthat1Boomer Middletown, PA
    A Chuck-it XL. McKenzie has yet to destroy one. They smell good too.
    20210113_172048.jpg
    4000 x 3000 - 3M
  • I like ropes - they last longer than a chew toy but do go quickly. Anything that is too durable mine will usually chew until her mouth bleeds so I have to monitor her..
  • that1Boomerthat1Boomer Middletown, PA
    A Chuck -it XL is soft and yet durable. It will not tear up your dogs mouth. We have replaced them twice, but McKenzie refuses to let any of them go. She now has 2 inside and one outside. The problem I have with ropes is, They can and will unbraid and then they chew off a piece. That piece could potentially get caught up in the intestines. So we don't get ropes much.

One good thing about the mouth bleeding is you know they are dislodging any tartar buildup on their teeth.

For outside play, ours will spin with a 5 gallon bucket. She loves that it swings around and she can toss it around. Best part is, they are free or just a few dollars. That's my kind of toy.

Good luck, Bill
  • Kong is the best one for our doggy, bought it on Amazon