Skip to content

In Search of a Mini

My grandson finally few the coop at 27 yrs old, working remote from his own bungalow and is search for a young female mini..Bull Terrier that is :D . So if anyone know of a 5-12 month old female that he can give lots of attention and love please let me know. He's in CA.

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Good luck hand picking a young puppy for rescue. Most people are committed to raising a Bull Terrier especially after paying a around $2k for one. Bull Terriers are a rare breed and it isn't too often that you come across a healthy, well trained, and good natured Bull Terrier that is up for adoption. Truthfully, if someone was in a predicament and need of finding a home for their beloved Bull Terrier they'd have a family member, friend, or neighbor standing in line in hopes of taking ownership to a dog they knew had a great temperament and character. However, must rescues have underlying conditions whether it be health or ill temperament that resulted in the original owner rendering their dog.
    But finding a young 5-12 month old puppy would be an extreme rarity. However, if your grandson truly wants to adopt a rescue Bull Terrier that is in need of a home I suggest he lower his expectations and open his heart for an older Bull Terrier that requires either medical attention or has aggression issues with other dogs because these are the typical Rescues looking for loving homes.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • SeonSeon Lake Camanch, CA
    Exactly what I recommended to him. Eventually, he'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thx