Skip to content

Barn Hunt Title

Well it time for an update on Auggie. She turned a year old on FEb 5th. Last weekend she earned her Barn Hunt Novice Title. She worked well Saturday morning earning her second leg and Sunday morning she earned her third leg so that gave her her title with 2 first places and a second place. We are signed up for a conformation show in Coniston Ontario the first weekend in April and the Don Cherry at the beginning of May. She had her first season and followed up that with a false pregnancy. She had a red dragon, a pink bunny, a chicken and a monkey, She had teats full of milk and would carry her "pups" around crying and then line them up and look up at me as if to say look look what I did. Her teats are almost back to normal and the dragon lost his head last week, she had had it with him. Never a dull moment and so much fun and love from this wee goof. Oma and Auggie

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Congratulations on her success with the Barn Hunting. That's something I would have loved to have done with my bulllies. My schedule is far too tight to try and dedicate into it now. I used to attend conformation shows but lost a lot of enjoyment with it due to all the politics and nasty people. I think I, and my bullies, would have enjoyed barn hunting better than conformation events.
    A phantom pregnancy sure can be hard on a female and worrisome on their owner. I have gone through it a few times over the years with a couple of my Bull Terriers.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com