Skip to content

Eraya and Kovu's litter

DOB: 12/13/19 4 males left , raised in the home, well socialized and very friendly, AKC, 2 yr Health guarantee, vaccines, deworming and vet checked. perfect scissor bites. 2 options for sale and will work with right home. Many pics and videos.
8416E346-435C-47CB-A3C9-8A3C91D53F72 (2).png
975 x 1171 - 1M
93C6C252-FCDE-44FC-AD53-63D33EC38AF2 (3).png
726 x 556 - 292K
83684979_204528967385408_9048514572385779712_n (1).jpg
1389 x 1510 - 119K
84332730_2442621376053147_7123783235619782656_n.jpg
884 x 1368 - 111K
84167981_610368776421796_7346979801091014656_n.jpg
1504 x 2016 - 247K
83597242_279391523027072_4964153905437999104_n.jpg
1504 x 1176 - 199K

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Most of the time when Bull Terrier breeders are advertising puppies they will include the following important information -
    • Pedigree
    • Health Tests completed (BAER, Kidney, Echocardiogram, Patella, etc)
    • Microchip
    • Type of Registration
    • Legal Sales Contract depicting detailed Health Guarantee

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • sorry was just going by other posts i seen, our dogs are in perfect health as they see the vet TWICE a year and come from incredible bloodlines, i have legal contracts that our buyers sign for the 2yr health guarantee, it states they are AKC English Bull terriers and i dont discuss pricing over live feeds cause i give 2 options to buy... as a pet with spay/neuter contract( another contract that gets signed ) or Full AKC Ownership. I posted on here because i want my pups to go to experienced owners and not just anyone gets to buy one of our pups. We live in NY and these dogs are not very popular here but we love the breed and our dogs like their our kids. They are beautiful dogs and their puppies deserve the best homes possible.
    i apologize for not following any rules or guidelines...
  • that1Boomerthat1Boomer Middletown, PA
    I can't help myself, those puppies are freaking adorable. When sleeping. LOL
    I know what they are dreaming about. Mass chaos and destruction. Adorable none the less.
  • Haha yes definately dreaming that... :D
    @Marell - I have no problems allowing people to advertise their litters on this Forum. However, if a breeder can't provide the Litter Pedigree or pedigrees of the sire and dam than I'm reluctant to support their advertising efforts. I also prefer that puppy prices be depicted just like they are on any site that allows breeders to advertise their puppies. Regardless if you have 2 separate prices for Full and Limited Registration the price shouldn't be a secret nor something a breeder feels the need to keep private.
    Please include the Pedigree and Prices of your puppies so I can feel confident about allowing their sales on this Forum. If genetic health tests were conducted on your dogs it would beneficial to mention as well. Thank You.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    Breeder Ad Policy.jpg
    1000 x 700 - 475K
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • @BulliesofNC that is not a problem but you could of just messaged me to explain a little, all sites are different. You want me to put their pedigree papers on the internet? Im sorry but Im not doing that. If a buyer is interested I will show them all necessary paperwork, its called having a good standing relationship with my buyers. Too many people stealing stuff to scam but i will go down your list and provide what you ask. We even have an Instagram and a Facebook page. Ill even provide some info about us :)

-AKC registered English Bull Terriers
    -Bronx NY
    -Pups DOB: 12.13.19
    -Sire: Kovu DOB: 4.16.17
    -Dam: Eraya DOB: 7.28.18
    -2 yr Health guarantee Contract
    -No genetic tests at the moment but Kovu is getting his done at end of month. Genetic and health tests are recommended after 2 yrs old for best results . Both dogs see vet checked TWICE a year and before breeding.
    -Pups just seen vet and got full exams and first vaccines and buyers receive med records upon sale. I deworm them at 2,4 and 6 weeks and 8 weeks.

Options to buy

-FULL AKC Ownership with full breeding rights ...2500
    _ As a pet with a spay/neuter contract( pup must be neutered by said time) with limited paperwork ...2000

Shipping not included but if needed will work with price a little.

My husband has owned, rescued and bred EBT for over 15+years and I am a Vet Tech and we created Marell Bullies 2 yrs ago. Our dogs are well socialized with people, children and other animals.
    marell_bullies@Instagram, www.facebook.com/marellbullies/

FlyerMaker_02012020_233520.png
    1080 x 1329 - 3M
    FlyerMaker_08012020_020542.png
    1080 x 1080 - 1M
    @Marell - If I messaged you other members would not be aware of the mistakes made and the problem would continue. My reply wasn't solely for you but for all.

You mention breeding for the last 15 years yet I never heard of your Bloodline kennel name. You also mention not wanting to display the pedigree of your dogs nor the Litter Pedigree because those documents can be misused by scammers. This is a completely false statement. Pedigrees are always freely displayed and can't be used to falsify registration or anything else damaging to the breeder.

Our first litter was in 1993 and since that time we have produced 63 gorgeous Bull Terrier litters. I'll never claim to be an expert but I can assure that I conducted far more in depth research on the breed than 99.9% of people.

Based on your responses you seem to be a little irritated by my request to provide certain data. Allow me to tell you why I mandate for this information to be posted.
    About 4 or 5 years ago I used to allow breeders to advertise on our Facebook Group. At that time we had more than 30k members. This was prior to Facebook banning the sale of animals. One day I had a woman call me up crying. She was not only saddened about the loss of her beloved Bull Terrier but very disappointed in ME. What happened was that her 10 month old Bull Terrier puppy passed away due to Kidney Disease which was a genetic fault he was born with. When this lady contacted the breeder they had no remorse and won't not admit to the fact that the health issue was genetic. The breeder charged a lot of money for a puppy which was born with genetic disorders passed down by the parents but failed to admit it and honor a puppy replacement or money back. The owner was very disappointed with me because she knew of our reputation within the Bull Terrier community and figured if I allowed this breeder to advertise on my Group page that I supported them as a reputable and responsible breeder. The fact was that I had no clue who they were and did not mandate any specifics for breeders to publicly post within their litter advertisement. I can kind of understand this persons disappointment with me because I did allow for this backyard breeder to advertise on my page. After that incident I made sure ALL breeders annotated certain key aspects to their post. This way the information was out in the open. Many breeders hated the fact that I mandated them to provide this data especially those with non-reputable bloodlines, no proper health tests, and over priced puppies based on their lack of merit within their pedigree. However, the reputable breeders LOVED and WELCOMED this data because they could proudly display the information knowing their puppies actually had merit and a bloodline history of health and proper temperament.

Again, there's nothing to be scared about in regard to displaying pedigrees. Google "Bull Terrier Breeders" and you'll see my website show up on the first page. I have a page on the website for each of my Bullies which shows a scanned copy of their pedigree, DNA Certificate, etc.
    My website has been around for a lot longer than you've been breeding and we've never had a reason to hide the pedigrees of our Bullies.

I hope this response opens your eyes to the reason I want breeders to advertise their litters properly and professionally on this Forum.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I understand and respect what your saying, I do appreciate you taking the time to explain and give me a chance to post my pups and be a part of this website. I'm not irritated at all just skeptical and i have no problem showing paperwork. As i said in last post said Marell Bullies was started 2 yrs ago as we were just low key breeders before and were more involved in owning as family pets and rescuing to find better homes for EBTs and pitbulls We absolutely pride ourselves on honesty and producing good quality pups and would NEVER treat a buyer like that. We stand by our guarantee and would do what we say. We are still working out the kinks and only have 2 as of the moment, 2nd female coming next week :).

I did look on your site and we love what you do and how you do it. Your dogs are beautiful. We also do applications as we don"t want our pups going to just anyone. Not many breeders do that, its cash and grab to them and they don't care. We turn down a lot and that's why we want to get more involve in more EBT communities and forums. I found this site cause when my bitch was whelping I had a few questions about birthing, I found my answers here so thank you!

That being said I apologize if I came off the wrong way and if its ok with you i would like to erase this thread and redue it. i will post profile pics, pedigree and anything else that is necessary. but like i said Genetic test have not been done yet but have ordered kits through AKC since this is another key aspect into establishing a good solid program. This breeding was an In-line breeding as my husband wanted to wake up the blood and produce good heads and great body structure while still producing a healthy dog which shows consistency in all our pups. Once again thank you and feel free to contact us at anytime.
    By all means, erase the thread and start fresh with the required data. If included, I can assure you the post will have a lot more merit from people who want to see this information in order to provide them the confidence in purchasing a puppy.

Here's an article I wrote about 5 or 6 years ago that outlines some good information for people seeking a responsible and reputable Bull Terrier breeder.

https://bulliesofnc.com/finding-reputable-bull-terrier-breeder/

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com