Skip to content

New to the Club!

Hi all please meet my beautiful baby girl Norki. I got her when she was 8 weeks old, now she is 5 months old and I absolutely adore her. She is super loving and fun, and follows me literally everywhere!

In general she is a good girl and does obey, but she loves biting way too much, not aggressive biting though, more like playful. Are there any recommendations on how to stop that?

Another thing is that every time we have guests in the apartment she pees everywhere from the excitement, not sure what do about that either.

And one last that concerns me the most is that she eats the dirt under the plant and literally would eat anything she finds, I take her on regular checkups at the vet and she seems to be ok. Just wondering how we can control any of these issues.
IMG_0475.JPG
3024 x 2268 - 2M
IMG_0427.JPG
2268 x 3024 - 3M
IMG_0208.JPG
2268 x 2759 - 4M
IMG_0171.JPG
2268 x 3024 - 3M

Comments

• She is stunning! I am a first time bull terrier owner as well mine is a mini and 2 years old. Mine was a rescue we got her around 5 months old so she came to us with some issues. The thing that has worked best for us is TONS of exercise and Training a lot of training. They are so smart and have so much energy it needs to be directed in positive ways. This is a great site They have been so helpful in my bull terrier adventure:)
  • Hi there, thanx for the reply! Same, I am a first time BT owner. It's a challenge I won't lie, but she is just such a doll I am obsessed. :D The biggest issue that I have is my current location. I live in China. I am not able to do much outdoor training because the parks dont allow dogs in and you can't keep her without the leash. And its really upsetting especially when she enjoys being out a lot.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    She's adorabull!
    You're going to need to find a place in your area where you can let her run and burn off some pent up energy. Bull Terriers need that outdoor exercise.
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com