Skip to content

Has anyone adopted from this breeder in Topeka, KS.

Her name is Martha Gifford and her website is awesomebullies.com.
Just wondering if anyone is familiar with her - or her EBT puppies.

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I've been involved with the Bull Terrier breed for many years and research bloodlines often and I have never even heard of this breeder. They must be new. I looked at their website and I don't see many important key factors mentioned or illustrated.

Here's a good article for you to read:
    https://bulliesofnc.com/finding-reputable-bull-terrier-breeder/

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • YamilopYamilop Pennsylvania
    Hi this is Milo and I adopted him from Martha Gliford!
    403F3802-3423-44DA-8FEC-8E9319ED2C37.jpeg
    2699 x 3313 - 726K
    A1E4B653-295D-466D-9A3E-91A48A71D15F.jpeg
    1080 x 1440 - 787K
    Milo is super clean like he just got a fresh bath. I love the solid white Bull Terriers but they always seem to be the ones who like rolling in the dirt and tromping though mud. :))

@Yamilop - How's his hearing? Was he BAER tested prior to receiving him?

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Wow you have a EBT and cream carpets,my 2 are like dirt magnets :)
  • Hey! I got my bull terrier from her last February. I absolutely love my dog from her but there were some things I wish had gone different. I was not able to visit at her house which always concerns me about puppy mills. We ended up meeting in a parking lot which looking back on was a dumb idea but I was obsessed with having an egg shaped dog and my judgment was clouded. My dog egg had a ln extremely noticeable limp which she has to this day. Egg also has OCD and anxiety (which you do often see in bull terriers). But just know it is present in this bloodline. I have spent thousands on trainers and vets trying to get her OCD under control. She is now on a daily dose on prozac which I would say has cleared up her ocd by about 50%. I did contact Martha regarding the limp and the severe mental issues and she said she didn’t notice the limp and never experienced the mental problems in any of her dogs before
    OCD can be an issue in any breed. However, it is not "common" in the Bull Terrier breed. The most common cause for OCD is lack of exercise or prolonged crate time. But as mentioned, OCD can also be a genetic fault passed down from the sire or dam.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com