Skip to content

Looking to re-home 1yr old mini bull NW Ohio

As much as I dislike this I need to re-home PeeWee. He's the most loving affectionate dog ever to people, children and kitties. He's very laid back but also likes going on adventures. He's recently developed this hit or miss aggression towards our ACD, Lilo, and our other farm animals. He'll be cool for a day or two then he'll be a jerk. He's stubborn and only half listens while also marking his territory on everything! Sometimes he'll come in from outside and still mark his spot, it's so frustrating. He is house trained, he rings the bell when he wants out and if you don't let him out immediately after the first ring he'll ring the bell vigorously until you come let him out, it actually makes me laugh. He also throws temper tantrums when you tell him he can't do something or kick him out of the room, again comical. So basically I have a spoiled mini bull that would be great in a single dog home with kitties and children.

History:
We got PeeWee in December 2017 because he needed a good home. The daughter of a friend of ours is a breeder and the guy that she originally sold PeeWee to returned him b/c he didn't have the time for him and he spent most of his days in a crate. We live on an 11 acre farm and have plenty of things for PeeWee to have his best life. In January PeeWee had to have emergency surgery to remove a large bowl/intestine obstruction, because he apparently ate everything prior to our adoption. He has sense made a full recovery and other than the scar on his stomach you wouldn't know he ever had a problem. We do make sure there is only PeeWee friendly things available to him. All of our trash cans have lids, especially the bathroom and my teenage girls are required to keep all of their laundry picked up. He has a nice fenced in area that we call PeeWee's play house where he can run around and not hurt himself. He has several girlfriends at the vet's office but I do carry him in b/c he's very aggressive toward "stranger" dogs, I don't take him on park walks.

I am asking for a $500 re-homing fee in hopes to weed out the people who just want a dog. He is neutered and up to date on all shots, I can provide the history. Please message me if you have any questions/concerns or would like to arrange a meet and greet.

Kind regards, Ashley
Peewee4.jpg
1200 x 1458 - 325K
Peewee2.jpg
3006 x 5344 - 3M
Peewee3.jpg
2013 x 3238 - 1M
Peewee4.jpg
1200 x 1458 - 325K

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    This poor guy is having a tough time finding a permanent home where he can get the training and attention he needs.
    Unfortunately there are quite a few Bull Terriers in need of adoption throughout the Nation and abroad. However, they are normally not "For Sale" but actually looking for a loving home to adopt to. The process of finding a good home for him will be with your research on potential new owners, not the price tag he being offered for.
    I wish you luck in your pursuit to find a good home but I think your adoption fee is inappropriate.
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I agree

Number 1 priority should be to find this guy a home not make 500 bucks

• Thank you for your feedback, however I wasn't looking to "make $500 bucks" I was simply trying to find him a good home. I have never re-homed an animal so I wasn't entirely sure how to go about it. I have since decided to keep PeeWee, even though he has killed a few of our animals we continue to work with him daily in hopes he'll have a break through.
  • If you really need to re home him I would suggest going through a rescue that way potential adopters will be vetted. I would say hang in there ! I have a mini that I rescued at 5 months and she has been a handful ... eaten everything in sight, has issues with men , crate issues , spinning , biting and the list goes on . The good news is at almost 2 years old most of those things are have been corrected thru training, lots of exercise more training and a ton of patience and love . Good Luck !