Skip to content

Allergied

What's up guys. Well I'm pretty sure my boy is getting bad with allergies out here in horrible west Texas. He's starting to show signs with stuff in his eyes and sneezing. What do you recommend I give him as a treatment or to help him with this. I heard omega 3s. Right wrong, I could use the insight, thanks.

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Some Bull Terriers are a lot more susceptible to allergies and skin issues. Most of these Bull Terriers are born this way through genetics which often have weaker immune systems which in turn can cause them to be a lot more susceptible to being effective by ailments that most other dogs wouldn't be.
    We rescue many Bull Terriers each year and a high volume of them are extremely skin sensitive. Many of the skin issues were triggered from different things and I used to go back and forth trying to pinpoint the cause and trying to find an instant cure whether that be medications, shampoos, change in their diet, etc. It took me a long time to come to the realization that there really wasn't one element causing the problem in which I could avoid and there wasn't a medication that would cure the problem. The underlining reason why these dogs were reacting negatively with common ingredients in food, seasonal changes outside, grass, etc was because their immune system was very weak and anything could trigger a negative reaction.
    It wasn't until someone told me about a supplement called NuVet that helped boost their Bull Terriers immune system that really solved the problem for them. I tried this product about 5 or 6 years ago on a Rescue I received that was covered in mange and extremely bad skin allergies. By providing this Bull Terrier a excellent quality diet, plenty of exercise, and a daily NuVet supplement I witnessed the rapid results of the skin issues dissipating with every day as the Bull Terrier became healthier and healthier. After doing the same thing time and time again on several other Bull Terriers it became vividly clear the effectiveness of 3 elements to focus on:
    1. A proper grain free diet
    2. Plenty of exercise to reduce stress, anxiety, and pent up energy
    3. A daily supplement that helps strengthen the immune system
    I encourage you to try this while you are experiencing season allergies with your Bull Terrier. There are a few good supplements on the market designed for strengthening the immune system so if your local Pet Store carries one give it a try. I order NuVet online and stick with that brand because I know it works and it's the only product that actually provides a money back guarantee. I stick with Victor Grain Free kibble and I give all my Bull Terriers one squirt of salmon oil each day in their food. The salmon oil is great for their skin and coat and the omegas in the salmon oil are important part of their diet as well.

For information on a recommended diet - http://bulliesofnc.com/bull-terrier-nutrition/

For information on the NuVet Supplement - http://bulliesofnc.com/online-store/supplements-vitamins/

Victor, NuVet, Grizzly.jpg
    720 x 1080 - 596K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Thanks Steve. I'm gonna give all this a try, my boss uses victor for his labs, and he gave me some to try for mine. He likes it, and I will try the nuvet supplements cause allergies are really bad here.
  • Hi I have a pure Roman nosed bull terrier,he will be 10 in July,the last few weeks he .s deveoped all these lumps n turn to sores , bleeding n scabbing up,it's also very painful for for him,he had a similar problem when he was about 2_3 ,took him to vet then n gave him a quadazon shot n tablet s n it cleared up pretty quick,I was reading other people's comments n say chicken causes it, I've always fed him chicken before but come to think about it I moved a few months ago n I started feeding him chicken necks that I got through a housemates work n about the same time it started ?
    1525597399101-1197242531.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    15255974254481876686362.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    1525597458451838075377.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 2M