Skip to content

An added extra...

When we got Harley Quinn she was black and white with just a few tan coloured hairs on her cheek and a few on her leg, however at 18 weeks she seems to be slowly transforming into a Black, White and Brindle. The Brindle seems to be concentrating on her derrière and down the inside of her legs although her cheek patch is becoming more pronounced too. Can we expect more to appear? I took a photo on our afternoon stroll, apologies for the unflattering angle lol!
image.jpeg
3264 x 2448 - 3M

Comments

• Im finding similar things (i think our dogs re about same age)
    he was white with a black ear and a patch of black on his other.... now as he is getting bigger he has tan IN his ears lol. he also has YELLOW in his tale, i wouldnt say brown, i dont smoke but i would discribe it as nicotine stan yellow, it also seems to run down his spine, although much failter than tip of tail lol
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    The brindle was always there but probably not as noticeable to you. The brindling is always in the same areas just like the Tan is on a Tri.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com

• Yes, with time it's more pronounced. Remeber when mine had few days old the brindle was not easily noticed. Only a few marks on the cheeks, and few on her legs (really few). Now it's already noticeable.

Here is a picture of her, i think in that one she had 9 months, can't remember exactly, you can notice her brindle marks, and you can see how she's taking over my bed.

20160509_224216.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 5M
  • That's good to know, thanks for all taking the time to reply. @Giovitas if Harley is as Beautiful as your pup I'll be delighted x