Skip to content

Please Help w/ Something creative for my EBT AKC registration name.

We are picking up our first EBT puppy in June.  I decided to name her Monroe because she has a black spot on the side of her face with a little bit of brindle on the bottom.  She has has solid black ears, and her body is all white.  I want to have a creative interesting name for her for her AKC registration name.  I'm not a very creative person, so I wanted to see what kind of names some of you could come up with.  I've seen different examples of doing it.  We also live near the beach, so maybe that could be cooperated in there some how.  Or maybe even her body markings could have some part of her name.  Some examples.... Monroe Queen Marilyn of the Oceanfront Waves.... or Queen of the Beach English Terriers or even One that watches over the Seagulls nest.  Please help, would love to read your ideas.  Thank you

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Does your breeder require their bloodline name to be depicted within her registration name? It doesn't sound like they do which is odd but maybe your breeder didn't care much about it.

Picking a good registration name is difficult but you need to think of one that makes sense to You. You could combine different things into the name. Her call name might be Monroe but you don't have to have her call name included in her registration name.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com