Skip to content

Who says Bullies can't Swim!!!

Hannah's best friend, 18 mos old Irish Terrier "Rusty" came over yesterday at the cottage for a play date!  They were so silly tearing around the yard, then to cool off, went for a swim.  This was totally on their own, no prompting from us.  We just sat in our chairs, trying not to get dumped out of them as they tore by at top speed!!!  Poor Hannah is pretty stiff and sore today..............hahaha
DSCF3728.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 967K
DSCF3729.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 976K
DSCF3732.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 966K
DSCF3730.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 977K

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Great photos! It's always nice to see Bull Terriers playing with other dogs and socializing well with them. Looks like they had a blast together.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • choobachooba Michigan / Missouri
    When chooba was about 6 months he chased a retriever off a dock. The Goldie took a running start and launched into the water about 6ft deep
    W/o thinking chooba was on her heals. He jumped at full speed and I swear It tool h 5 to 8 seconds to pop up in the midst of my heart attack mad scramble for the water.
    He then swam around in circles unable to steer.

Chooba now won't go in past his elbows.
    But I'm still trying

BTW, he seems to get red bumps on his body, but only where he has white fur after going in some lakes but not all. These bps then subside after a few hours of being dry, never returning unless he goes back in the water. Bumps always In
    the same spots. Anyone else get thos
  • Yes I have noticed the same thing. We do a 3 mile run and their is a small creek at the end. Puma goes in up to her chest and I have noticed red bumps on her chest. Incidentaly the hair on her chest is white