Skip to content

yall know me day late and a dolla shhort...lol

Awww steve just saw ur june babies on utube.....my hubby stumbled on them watching bully vids...eating and sooo super adorable I think it was june dont quote me I hardly be on the net busy with our lil man bully time with him is ALWAYS the best time and I stink on a computer anyways...lol just wanted to say I luv ur babies they are sooo cute I wanna jump in the screen and just cuddle em alll with a zillion kisses...@bulliesofnc u have a ton of vids each every one of them are precious over here going awwwwww so sweet and just fine looken ebts...keep posting my friend u got fans and we are staying tuned

Comments

• Aww snap forgot say hi to the rest of u guys hi everybudy....yall are soooo awesum and super helpful seeing all of ur pics reading the posts learning and seeing people who really care and give advice no matter what is priceless and fills my heart with so much joy and smiles hope everyone and all furbabies are doing awesummmm hugs luv and all dat junk...lol
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Thanks Bully!!!  It's good knowing others view the photos and videos besides the puppy owners.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com