Skip to content

sending luv to bt fam

T.G.I.F. hi bt fam hope everyone is having a very cool pawwwsome weekend..bully was super excited that daddy got off early for a change..playing and enjoying some sunshine in between rain and thunderstorms...what the heck we been getting 79 degrees followed by frost and down to the brrrr freezing cold days then back to 75 degrees..smh my hubby usually works from one till eleven but today he got to work ten am til six pm....the sun came out as soon as he got home so we both got to play with bully thank god I snapped this pic as u know it he managed to find every mud puddle while hucklebutting his lil butt off...hahaaaa omg I luv this lil guy and I love allll of ur guy's pics of ur lil babies as well..the discussions I havent read em yet but seem so sad and I ALWAYS pray for ur lil furbabies that are sick or having any issues I hope the ones who posted know there are def people who care it doesnt usually seem that way but im one of them and it breaks my heart thought maybe u could use a lil smile bully makes me lol all day EVERY day so i hope that he makes u at least pop a lil grin if ur down and out♡
IMG952015051595191654997-1.jpg
807 x 1601 - 727K

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Hello @bully what a lovely message I'm so glad your hubby got off work early so u could have some fun time with your bully I don't know where your from but the weather here in the uk is playing tricks with the weather to just hoping the sun will come back soon my sophie my white bully is having some health problems and my new tri bully has issues hoping to get them sorted but your bully put a big smile on my face wow his is stunning what a beautiful boy I'm so sorry to read that u don't have your hearing as no one can imagine unless they r deaf them self so I hope all these bully posts pictures etc will bring a smile to u .. :)
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Now that's one happy Bullie!!!  :D

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Lol at @bigbear1tracey .....awww bully's parents are from the uk...so how awesome is that? I was lol at u because I meant definitely not deaf...I talk sooo crazy and so fast my own family hubby friends strangers well yes most people usually give me that look like huh what are u saying sarah ????
  • Hey I lost some of my message to u...anyways I was trying to say poor sophie I hope her health issues and ur lil tri bully's issues are sorted out AND fast...we will keep u guys in our prayers...we live in here in the states in ohio..peole around here joke and say if u don't like the weather wait ten minutes because it'll change our weather is sometimes funky can be all sunny and start raining on u with the sun still out. ..I hope I am lucky enough to visit the uk one day...I love the uk love the accent the food and can only imagine how awesome it is there...ur so lucky
  • Lol @bully sometimes these prodictive text always come out wrong way thank you for your prays for my bullys I think it's amazing how so many people r on here from all parts of the world but we can communicate with each other fantastic maybe one day u will come to the uk the weather is miserable raining windy and cold today I hate this weather hopefully it might pick up a bit later if u do come bring jumpers lol cause we don't get a long summer I have no idea how it is where u r but it's probably warm .